2022 Benefit Program and Open Enrollment – “Driving to Better Health”
Due to COVID-19, there will be no ONSITE meetings or ONSITE biometric screenings this year. Read this for information on how to ENROLL ONLINE or BY PHONE. BIOMETRIC SCREENINGS will be done at a LABCORP of your choice.
You have three options to enroll remotely.
- Online Remote Benefits Enrollment: Go online to mybensite.com/duprelogistics to complete the online enrollment yourself. Complete between October 22nd & October 31st to be entered into our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle giveaways. Winners to be chosen on November 5th!
- Benefits Helpline Remote Benefits Enrollment: Complete your enrollment choices by calling our Benefits Helpline at (888) 297-8052. Complete between October 22nd & October 31st to be entered into our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle giveaways. Winners to be chosen on November 5th!
- Schedule a Call Appointment Remote Benefits Enrollment: You can schedule a call with a Benefits Specialist between November 1st and November 12th for assistance enrolling. You will receive an email about how to schedule your call next week. For this option, you will not qualify for our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle.
For the fifth straight year, Healthcare Premiums will remain the same despite the 5-8% trend in rising healthcare costs – a $0 increase in what you pay for premiums!
Qualify for our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle to win a year of free medical insurance for yourself, along with other great giveaways!!! Just complete your Online Remote Benefits Enrollment by Oct 31st to be entered in our Online Remote Enrollment Raffle giveaways! Winners picked on November 5th!
1st: FULL YEAR OF MEDICAL PREMIUMS
2nd: HALF YEAR OF MEDICAL PREMIUMS
3rd: HALF YEAR OF MEDICAL PREMIUMS
4th: APPLE IPAD 128 GB
5th: BLACKSTONE 4-BURNER LIQUID PROPANE FLAT TOP GRILL
6th: YETI TUNDRA 45 HARD COOLER
*EMPLOYEES THAT ENROLL THROUGH THE NEW DUPRÉ CONNECT APP WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A $250 GIFT CARD!*
Dupre will pay a set amount towards Employee Only Medical Insurance premium. The set amount is based on the Wellness classification – Both Categories Met
The employee may select any of the three medical plans – Gold, Silver or Bronze
|Full Year Premium||Half Year Premium|
|Gold||$2,350 off Annual Premium||$1,175 off Annual Premium|
|Silver||$1,622.40 off Annual Premium||$811.20 off Annual Premium|
|Bronze||$988.80 off Annual Premium||$494.40 off Annual Premium|
Open Enrollment for Dupre is here!
This letter has important information for you to consider and choose which plan works best for you and your family.
Your current benefit elections will NOT automatically roll over. You are required to speak with a Benefit Specialist or go online and enroll in your 2022 benefits by November 24, 2021.
Benefits of Calling a Quantum Healthcare Coordinator: Your First Call!
As always, when in doubt or need of direction, call Quantum at (888) 641-4144. Their expert team of nurses & benefit specialists are ready to help you navigate your specific healthcare concerns by providing you with a single point of contact and a comfortable environment to ask questions specific to your healthcare needs.
Call Quantum at (888) 641-4144 to get the care you need and save yourself money in the process!
How can I reduce my healthcare costs this year?
You will have the same great cost saving options as last year: 3 health plan choices, the Dupré Wellness Program, & Smart Shopper Options (Pay $0 for services like MRI, Surgery, Labs, and more!).
- Gold, Silver & Bronze Health Plan Choices: Choose the best plan option for you & your family
- Dupré Wellness Program: Save $1,448 per year by completing the wellness steps and being tobacco free
1.Complete a free Biometric Screening between October 22nd and November 24th at a LabCorp facility of your choice. Go online to labcorp.com/findalab to find a LabCorp location near you (Select Employee Wellness with Body Measurements). If you do not have a Lab Corp near you or you have additional questions, please call your local manager for assistance & direction.
*If you were hired on or after May 1, 2021, your biometric screening during orientation is good through Open Enrollment.*
2. Meet 3 of the 5 Biometric Health Standards OR Improve your 2021 values by 5% to maintain lower wellness premiums in 2022.
- Waist circumference < 40” (Males) or 35” (Females)
- Glucose < or = to 100
- Triglyceride (TG) < or = to 150
- HDL, or “good cholesterol”, > 40 (Males) or 50 (Females)
- Blood Pressure < 130/85
If you do not meet 3 of the 5 health standards or show a 5% improvement from 2021, you have the option of completing wellness activities through Quantum Health before March 15, 2022. Call them at (888) 641-4144 for any questions you have and to enroll in your health management program.
3. Be Tobacco Free
- We will continue to have tobacco & non-tobacco rates for medical coverage.
- The blood test taken as part of the wellness benefit will also test for tobacco. In order to qualify for the lowest premium rate possible, you must complete a free biometric screening exam through LabCorp.
- If you use tobacco, you will have the option to use Quantum’s tobacco cessation program at no cost to you through the Dupré Medical Plan. If you are a current tobacco user, complete the wellness activities, and complete the Tobacco Cessation program through Quantum Health before March 15, 2022, your premium amounts will be reduced by $20.14 weekly, $40.28 bi-weekly or $43.64 semi-monthly. You can call your Quantum Care Coordinator now at (888) 641-4144 to enroll in the program. Quantum’s program includes medication and has the highest quit rates in the industry.
- Even if you completed a prior Tobacco Cessation program, you must re-test each year to maintain your lower premium rate.
TWO WAYS TO PASS
- Meet the biometric standard outlined
- NEW! Improve your 2021 values by 5%
What should I do with my lab results?
Your health is your livelihood. Many of you know that failing your DOT exam or limitations on your license can keep you off the road or be cause for termination. It is important you review your lab results with your Primary Care Physician and work toward a plan to keep you healthy. If there are any issues that could keep you from passing your DOT you should take action before you are required to renew your license.
You may get a call from a Quantum Care Coordinator based off your lab results. All conversations with Quantum are confidential.
- Discuss your result and health goals
- Advise you on available resources within the Medical Plan which may better assist you in living a healthier lifestyle
- Develop a plan for actively managing your health