Captive, Private Operating Fleets and Dedicated Site Management.
- Focus on your core competencies‐ we have the critical mass to operate more efficiently and at a lower cost that
includes our bulk purchase of equipment, parts, and maintenance.
- Reduced Liability Exposure ‐ Reduced Liability Exposure - Not only do our solutions diminish your capital commitments
and free up your assets, they transfer the bulk of your risk to us. We manage OSHA, workerscomp, and insurance.
- Specialized Equipment and Unique Capabilities ‐ With a specialized fleet that includes dump trucks, packaged
vans, tank trailers, refrigerated equipment and flat beds, Dupré offers a wide range of capabilities, including hazmat, specified
to optimize your operations.
- On-site Personnel Who Partner With Your Business ‐ Our professional operations managers interact with your production
planning staff to assure flawless execution of your operational challenges.
- Scalable Services ‐ Our customized programs enable you to choose Dupré to manage a portion or all of your logistics
Export container yard management for an industry leader in chemicals production.
- We developed the technology to identify and communicate the appropriate container to use and stage it. We manage the container stock by shipping line and move the container into place and tender it to drayage carriers. We manage all communication to carriers, with full visibility to our customers, carriers and warehouse providers. We handle 300-500 loads weekly.
Interplant tank moves.
- Off road and interplant, we spot trailers. When the plant calls for a trailer, we bring it out of inventory. We return trailers to inventory when loaded to be tendered. We have done this for a ten-year client who is an industrial manufacturer as well as other manufacturing customers.
Site Logistics Services.
- We are the sole provider of liquid bulk tank spotting in a 1400-acre facility of multiple chemical production units.
Our fleet is comprised of an optimized combination of company drivers with equipment specializing in a variety of industries.
By servicing the difficult and challenging part of your supply chain, we offer quick responsiveness to your needs, and enable you to focus
on your core business without having to differ capital investments to infrastructure.
Lubricant packaging supply chain management.
- We transport empty packages 70 miles from the packaging company to their customer, who then fills them with manufactured product. We then transport finished goods 20 miles to their distribution center.
Packaging supply chain management.
- For a leading food manufacturer, we manage off-site all of their empty canisters packaging inventory. We participate in their daily planning and production meetings, and from this we transport empty canisters 60+ miles to the production and filling facility. Then, we transport finished product 45+ miles to their distribution center.
- We haul wastewater from a chemical manufacturing plant in Texas to 2 injection well facilities.
At Dupré, we have one of the most diverse dedicated fleets in the country. Our specializations include JIT (just-in-time) logistics and reverse
The combination of our customized solutions using specialized equipment and handling, and integrated technology, along with our expertise in
petroleum, chemical, and hazmat operations enables more creative and effective solutions for our customers.
Cross dock and consolidated dedicated move for leading heavy industrial motorized equipment manufacturer.
- Every night, we transport a trailer of new replacement equipment parts from their manufacturer’s distribution center in Texas to a cross-dock facility in Louisiana. At the same time, we transport trailers containing returned equipment parts from the dealers 5 different service center locations throughout the region to the cross-dock facility. All arrive at the cross-dock nearly at the same time, new parts are transferred onto the 5 trucks to be transported back to the dealer’s service centers and to 21 different retail locations on a touring basis. The return parts are consolidated and loaded on the truck that goes back to the distribution center.
Hazmat products transport.
- We move 20 lb. containers of refrigerant from plant to an outside warehouse with just-in-time move scheduling.
- For an industry leader, we load petcoke and limestone from 2 different facilities into bottom hopper trailers, and transport the trailer to our customer’s facility, where we unload. We communicate daily on what their needs are for the day.
Refinery coke transport for leading energy producer.
- For two of our customer’s refineries, we collect coke and transport it to the gulf where we work with a partner to store before exporting. We maintain all inventory and reporting along the supply chain. We adjust our resources to their constantly changing production schedule so that they never have to stop refining operations.
Water treatment chemicals supply chain management.
- Private fleet management for 11 of our customer’s plants to transport hazmat water treatment chemicals. We are their supply chain experts. Our drivers are stationed at each facility to transport from production facilities directly to their customers. We manage tank levels to ensure that customers never run out of product. Our managers are tasked with decision-making that improves their customers’ operations.