Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our office in Mobile, AL to support our Energy Distribution Services business unit.
- General clerical duties for the department as needed including filing, scanning, updating phone list/employee record, sorting mail, data entry, and conducting research
- Assist in answering incoming calls and route accordingly
- Maintain office files including billing, payroll, and invoicing for accounts
- Compile Excel spreadsheets
- Other duties as requested by Operations Manager
- At least 1-2 years of administrative/clerical experience, prior transportation experience is a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Able to handle multiple tasks, communicate effectively, and work with little supervision
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated
- High customer service skills and telephone etiquette are a must
Our Administrative Assistant performs a variety of duties including filing, scanning, and basic administrative duties. As a successful Administrative Assistant, you must have a strong customer service orientation, a high level of organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and an ability to multi-task at a very fast pace while thinking quickly and clearly.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive wages, training, and opportunities for advancement.