Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Customer Service & Claims Specialist for our corporate office in Lafayette, LA.
The Customer Support & Claims Specialist works closely with our customers and our operations teams to resolve discrepancies with fuel deliveries. You must have a strong customer service orientation, a high level of investigative skills, and attention to detail. This position also requires an understanding of financial transactions and billing procedures.
- Facilitate Correction of Mis-loads by Driver
- Investigate Claims of Product Shortages
- Determine Costs of Product Mixes and Transmix Disposal
- File State Tax Diversions
- Code Chargebacks to Appropriate Responsible Party
- Support Terminal Operations during Administrator Absence
- At least 3-5 years of experience in chemical transportation is preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Intense review of documentation is key thus attention to detail is a must
- Be familiar with TMW dispatching program and Geotab vehicle tracking program
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: very competitive salary based upon experience level you bring to the position, training, and opportunities for advancement.