Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Operations Manager to add to our team in Freeport, TX to support our Dedicated business unit.
The Operations Manager works in a fast paced environment that is the hub of activity in our business unit. This individual is the direct manager of several onsite field operations for our customers and will supervise employees for our Dedicated Business Unit. Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, our Multi-Location Dedicated Logistics Manager is responsible for instituting and implementing Dupre’s best practices, developing team members, and achieving financial targets for the assigned locations.
- Develop/maintain customer relationships & communications at all locations
- Manage/perform start-up projects, in addition to ongoing location management
- Monitor Multi-Location Performance: safety, customer service and profitability
- Manage hiring, coaching, training, & performance management of team members within assigned locations: 50+ Drivers, Operations Supervisor, etc.
- Manage asset maintenance and repair: over 220 Assets, delivering in excess of 13,000 loads annually
- Monitor risk & safety management performance
- P & L management: meeting or exceeding financial goals
- Continuous improvement: manage best practices & work processes
- 3-5+ years of experience in onsite dedicated contract logistics, multiple warehouse management, solid bulk/chemical transportation, Hazmat, Logistics/Transportation Management with proven track record is preferred
- Multi-site operating environment with responsibilities for managing both Customer Relations and Operations is required
- Strong customer service orientation with an operational or industrial background required, Plant experience a plus
- P&L management experience is required
- Ability to travel between assigned locations and available for extended hours as business dictates
- High level of computer, business analytics, and database skills experience
- Ability to multi-task and make informed business decisions
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, company vehicle, incentive bonus plan and exciting opportunities for advancement.