For shippers throughout North America and internationally, we are an asset-based provider of logistics services that includes freight brokerage, intermodal, and transportation management.
We’re large enough for critical mass to get the job done quickly, safely, and in a cost effective way, but small enough where every customer is important to us.
Our team manages almost every situation to do more for our shippers, whatever your needs are.
- Dry van
- Temperature controlled
Intermodal & Rail
- 20-40′ Ocean container repositioning
- 53′ Dry and Reefer COFC
- 53′ TOFC standard and repositioning (Hyundai Trailers R2R or D2D)
Dedicated Contract Services
- North America: Mexico-US-Canada north & southbound
- International: to & from US
- Radioactive materials
- Our team utilizes the most advanced technology in the industry to optimize your transportation needs.
- We can provide total support to free your resources up allowing you to focus on your business.
Dupré is a participating member of the TIA Certified Diamond Broker Program meeting all performance, credit and bonding requirements of Truckstop.com and Transportation Intermediaries Association.
Our partnership with SmartWay helps advance supply chain sustainability by measuring, benchmarking, and improving freight transportation efficiency.
Whatever You Need, We Do More
- Focused on Safety
- Dupré provides a $250,000 bond, far beyond the amount required by federal law, as part of our laser focus on safety.
- Quickly, Efficiently, with Transparency
- We get your loads moved on a spot basis; we’ll get you the best rate today.
- We get your loads moved on a regular basis; we’ll have everything set up for optimal rates.
- We’ll use multiple modes to reduce costs.
- We can manage your entire transportation department for you, so that you can focus on your core business while we focus on our core business.
- We can help you reduce your costs by leveraging our critical mass in freight and logistics management.
- Safely & On-time
- Freight/Modal Optimization – Our freight optimization process analyzes your shipment, by size and transit needs to determine the proper mode (TL-LTL-Intermodal).
- Hazmat & Chemicals Material Handling- Dupré has created a unique system to evaluate current and potential new carriers’ safety records. For chemical shippers, this process includes use of the ACC audit tool in a Pre-Audit and Post-Audit fashion.
- We take responsibility for ensuring that all documents relative to a carrier’s safety rating, authority, hazardous materials certification, financial stability and insurance are accurate and current. All tracked electronically.
- We ensure all package and shipment labels and other identification are accurate and adhere to all Federal standards and regulations.
- Technology to move your loads
- Powerful, flexible multi-mode 3PL management.
- Load tracking with low-level satellite tracking of all shipments with real time visibility to our shippers.
- With a Worldwide Reach
- We have a nationwide network of branch offices with corporate support in Lafayette, LA.
- We have an established cross-border service between Mexico-US and Canada-US.
- We manage port entry through to final destination.